Long Term Rental Property Management Services
Long Term Rentals
We have been managing Long Term Rental units in the Durango area since 1990. With three full time licensed Colorado Brokers and a support staff in house, we are super responsive to our Owners and Tenants. Achieving optimum income for you and your property, through diligence and follow through is our job. We want to learn more about your property and have the chance to tell you about us. Below is a list of items that we know we can do for you and do well.
Please contact us and let us know what we can add to this list to help manage your property:
- We evaluate each property to determine a strong market rent, based on our experience and current market conditions. Price to maximize revenue and minimize vacancies
- Conduct a needs assessment with owner and survey the property for needed repairs or improvements
- Advertise the property and respond to all calls regarding the property
- Schedule and show property to prospective tenants
- Perform tenant screenings and process applications, including credit reports and reference checks
- Coordinate necessary repairs, maintenance, and cleanings upon tenant move-out
- Schedule annual furnace maintenance, chimney cleaning and sprinkler system winterization / de-winterization
- Prepare lease agreements and other necessary documents (lead-based paint disclosure, sale clause addendum, etc.)
- Collect and hold security and pet deposits in trust account
- Provide move-in and move-out inspections as well as periodic inspections through-out the lease term
- Collect rents and other tenant fees
- Perform evictions when necessary, including posting notice, filing court papers and conducting eviction with local law enforcement
- Provide monthly statements to owners and direct deposit of owner’s proceeds
- Provide owner with a year-end accounting and a 1099 Form
- Return security deposits to tenants in compliance with the law
- Provide 24-hour emergency contact service for tenants and owners
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws.
Please CLICK HERE to connect with us. We want to learn more about your specific Long-Term Rental Property Management needs.