Tenant Procurement & Placement
Tenant Procurement for Self-Managed Properties
Want to manage the day-to-day tasks associated with your rental property but don’t have access to proper tenant applications, credit check services or attorney drafted leases? Or maybe you do not have the time to list your property, take phone calls, schedule and attend showings, review numerous applications and interview prospective tenants.
A successful tenant procurement program entails all of the above and more. Hiring a professional management company to represent your property greatly minimizes the risk associated with renting your property. Durango Property Management is the perfect solution to your tenant procurement needs.
Our Tenant Procurement Services Include:
- Evaluate the property to determine market rent based on our experience and current market conditions. Priced to maximize revenue and minimize vacancies.
- Advertise the property, respond to all calls regarding the property, schedule and show property to prospective tenants.
- Obtain a complete application, screen prospective tenants by processing a credit report, obtain employment verification, and contact previous landlords for reference checks.
- Prepare our attorney drafted lease agreement and other necessary documents (lead-based paint disclosure, sale clause addendum, etc.)
- Ensure key/garage door openers/access codes are exchange.
- Forward all documents, rents collected and deposits to owner, minus the procurement fee.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws with regard to procuring a tenant.
We want to learn more about your tenant procurement and placement needs. Please CLICK HERE to get in contact to learn more.